Followers

Friday 24 June 2016

* I for Ink it Up *

Welcome back to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week for Team B with news of our next challenge,
but first a massive 'Thank You' to those of you who joined us 
for our last theme - * H for Hand Coloured Image *
we had a stunning 224 entries!

So, here are our Top 3 chosen by Emma
(in numerical order)

# 70 - Sanja Grdinic


# 154 - Marlies


# 195 - Norma


Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks 
chosen by Caz

*  I for Ink it Up *

We can't wait to see your 'inky' projects,
but meanwhile here is some fab inspiration
for you from Team B:

CAZ


JACKIE


SILVI


PAT




JAN


Fantastic DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today - 
I will be back on the 8th July
with our Top 3 winners and the next theme.

Good Luck
The Alphabet Team
xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card to be in your top three. Congratulations to the other top picks. Beautiful DT creations for the new challenge, so elegant! Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT did a great job with their backgrounds. I just started using inks to create backgrounds and need all the inspiration I can get. Thanks DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. cbd tincture oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. best cbd vape

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. cbd online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. cheap cbd

    ReplyDelete